Farming Simulator is a simulation game developed and published by the Giants Software for the Android, iOS, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo gaming platforms. The game originally got released in 2016 and is by far the best simulation farming gaming ever produced on any gaming platform. Rated by critics and players as a number 1 game, the demand for the title has only increased in the ears. If you are a pc gamer who wants to play this game on his pc, we will teach you how to run Farming Simulator 20 PC on your Windows. Let us begin!
How to run Farming Simulator 20 PC?
Note: A direct version of Farming Simulator 20 is not available. However, there are certain Nintendo and Android emulators that will help you in running this game on PC as well. For this guide, we will be making use of an Android emulator named Blue Stacks. So let us begin our step-by-step guide:
- First, you will need to download Blue Stacks 2 on your computer.
- Do not install Blue Stacks 1 because it is not really advanced to run this game.
- Now login with your Gmail in Blue Stack 2 to open Google Play.
- After that, search for Farming Simulator 20 on the play store.
- Now install the game and start playing it on your pc.
- If you don’t want to do that with your Google account, there is an alternative as well.
- Download the free Farming Simulator 20 PC from any website.
- Now open Blue Stacks 2 and there is an APK option on the left side.
- Import this APK file into BS and install it using the normal method.
- And, you are done!
Now run Farming Simulator 20 PC and enjoy some massive gaming time on it. Even if you have an Android, the pc could be a better option due to the bigger screen and hardware!